Monday, June 2, 2014

Mixed Media Project




Artists Collaborate
Did you ask another student for feedback during your work process? While I was working I asked Mckayla for feedback throughout the entire project and she helped me make sure all of the elements were still flowing together.

Did someone help you understand important information or inspire you?
While I was working on mine, Megan was working on her questionable visual journal entry and it really inspired me with the extremely odd pictures she was adding to her project.

Artists Reflect
When did you step back and analyze you work during this project? Honestly, after putting any element of my project down, I would step back and analyze the overall composition. This process made it take a little while longer but it helped me to ensure that my project would flow when it was all finished.

Did you consider how ideas would work before you tried them? Before gluing anything down permanently I would consider how the idea would work and i would place different elements in different places temporarily to see what it would look like.

Artists Create Original Art
How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?
When creating this project I tried to combine pictures from magazines and paint in a way that displayed my own unique ideas so it wasn't just a collage. I tried to mix different magazine pictures together in order to create a new image that was more unique.
Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?
Unlike my other projects, I didn't use as many references at all. I just let my creativity run wild as I sifted through magazines until I found something I really really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment